Are you preparing yourself for a career in Psychology?
If the answer is yes, you’ve come to the right place! Our team at CareersInPsychology.org understands your enthusiasm and eagerness to get started in the growing and challenging field of psychology. We’ve been in your shoes… and we know how difficult it can be to get started in this field. That’s why we’re here.
We strive to be a complete resource for young minds by offering detailed information about psychology careers, psychology education, psychology internships, and psychology jobs, as well as licensure information for every state in the country. We’ve spent countless hours researching degree programs, career and salary information and interviewing experts in the field of psychology, so you can find all the information you need in one place. We hope our website provides you with the insights you need to unlock a rewarding career and to pursue your goals with confidence.
If you’re considering a career in psychology or even if you’re just curious about what it takes, take a look at a few of the things we have to offer-
- Psychology Careers - Not sure which psychology career is right for you? Not a problem! Just take a look at our extensive list of psychology careers and what they entail. We provide information on numerous areas of psychology. Each psychology career page explains information such as what the field is all about, why we need it, what professionals in the field do, what education is needed to get started, and even how much professionals in each field can expect to make. Tidbits on the history of and influences on each field are also provided…just in case you were wondering.
- Interviews With Psychology Professionals - We’ve also sought out and interviewed respected professionals in each psychology field. These detailed interviews can give you an insider’s perspective of each potential psychology career.
- Psychology Internships - Internships in psychology are sometimes required before starting certain psychology careers. Even if they aren’t required, internships are excellent opportunities for anyone interested in pursuing a career in psychology. These opportunities enable you to gain valuable experience in your intended field as you work alongside and learn from respected and established professionals in that field.
- Psychology Licensure Information - If you’re interested in a career in psychology, counseling, therapy, or social work, chances are you will be required to become licensed. Visit our licensure page to find out exactly which steps you need to take to become licensed in your field.
- Psychology Jobs - After you’ve completed your education, internship, and licensure procedures, then you’ll need a job. Our psychology job board gives you access to several job openings and opportunities you need to start your psychology career.
Thank you for visiting CareersInPsychology.org. We hope you found the information you were looking for. If you would like to send us a message or contribute to our website, please contact us at anytime. Good luck, and we wish you well as you take your first steps toward starting your psychology career today.
This Content is brought to by +Jonathan Koenig, Creative Director and Author of Careersinspychology.org.